Issues arising in the realization of human and civil rights and freedoms only between a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, regardless of where he or she is located, a foreigner or a stateless person who is in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, and state authorities, local self-government bodies and their officials.
Суроолор жана жооптор
Appeals are submitted to the Ombudsman (Ombudsperson) in writing within one year from the date of discovery of the violation of human and civil rights and freedoms. If there are exceptional circumstances, this period may be extended by the Ombudsman (Ombudsperson), but not more than two.
The application and the complaint are not subject to the state fee. The services rendered to an interested person by the Ombudsman are free of charge. (The services Ombudsman provides are free-you won’t be charged by us for any assistance that we provide)
- Protection of human and civil rights and freedoms proclaimed by the Constitution and laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, international treaties and agreements ratified by the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Observance and respect for human and civil rights and freedoms by the subjects specified in Article 2 of this Law;
- Prevention of violations of human and civil rights and freedoms or assistance in their restoration
1. Submission of the Ombudsman to state authorities, local self-government bodies, their officials for taking measures to eliminate the revealed violations of human and civil rights and freedoms within a month;
2. Submission of the Ombudsman to state bodies, local self-government bodies, enterprises, institutions and organizations regardless of their form of ownership with a request to initiate disciplinary or administrative proceedings against officials and employees who have violated human and civil rights and freedoms